Monday, January 4, 2016

New Years Goals

This year i will be more organized in all my classes, to do this i will use my planner and keep track of all my upcoming assignments and test, due dates and important dates will also be kept track of. staying on top of all my classes and not falling behind in homework or class activities. This year i will develop the best way for me to study, to do this i need to try different methods, possibly different for each class to obtain higher test scores and quizzes, such as note cards, summaries, and even reciting key ideas to friends or family members to fully understand the material, becoming the teacher not the student. Ultimately bring up my grades and making me a better test taker not just for high school but also for future test i get in college. Easier said than done!

No comments:

Post a Comment